Home Forums Hermazing Hangout Jessica Alves displays jaw-dropping curves in revealing red swimsuit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bethk22578

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She recently revealed that she’s spent £30,000 on a bum augmentation.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>And Jessica Alves was proudly displaying the results of her recent transformation as she posed poolside for an eye-popping social media snap on Friday.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The transgender TV star, 36, set pulses racing in a plunging red one-piece as she shared snaps from her sun-soaked getaway to Marbella.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> WOW! Jessica Alves was proudly displaying the results of her transformation as she posed poolside in Marbella for an eye-popping social media snap on Friday </div> <noscript> WOW! Jessica Alves was proudly displaying the results of her transformation as she posed poolside in Marbella for an eye-popping social media snap on Friday </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>WOW!

Jessica Alves was proudly displaying the results of her transformation as she posed poolside in Marbella for an eye-popping social media snap on Friday</p></div><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Former Human Ken Doll says she’s lost friends since transitioning” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M41S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2020-07-13T11:43:19+0100″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Former ‘Human Ken Doll’ Jessica Alves has revealed that she’s lost friends since she’s transitioned to a woman, as they cannot accept the new person she’s become.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-2812143721801467925″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Human Ken Doll says she’s lost friends since website ‘Human Ken Doll’ Jessica Alves has revealed that she’s lost friends since she’s transitioned to a woman, as they cannot accept the new person she’s become.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Jessica showcased her amazing physique in the revealing swimsuit, which barely concealed her ample cleavage.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She made sure to work all her angles as she turned around for another picture, flaunting her surgically enhanced assets in the thong swimwear.</p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-21″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw tvshowbiz half” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Jessica Alves flaunts her eye-popping cleavage and £30K…</span> <span>Jessica Alves flaunts her ample assets in a figure-hugging…</span>
  • </div>

<i><u><div class=”fb”></u></i>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The Celebrity Big Brother star also posed up a storm in an Instagram post which promoted a food supplement range.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Appropriately it seemed the elements were perfectly aligned for Gelatin methacryloyl Jessica’s sexy snap, as a beautiful rainbow could be seen above her head.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Work it: The transgender star made sure to work all her angles as she soaked up the Spanish sunshine </div> <noscript> Work it: The transgender star made sure to work all her angles as she soaked up the Spanish sunshine </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Work it: The transgender star made sure to work all her angles as she soaked up the Spanish sunshine</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> All made up: Jessica styled her sleek blonde locks straight and added a slick of red lipstick for her photoshoot </div> <noscript> All made up: Jessica styled her sleek blonde locks straight and added a slick of red lipstick for her photoshoot </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>All made up: Jessica styled her sleek blonde locks straight and added a slick of red lipstick for her photoshoot</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>In July Jessica, who was previously known as Rodrigo, revealed she jetted to Brazil to undergo a Bioplasty buttock augmentation that involved her having nine litres of filler injected into her bottom at a cost of £30,000. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The star said she doesn’t care that she still has a ‘male voice’ and ‘male genitals’ for the time being as she feels ‘sexy for the first time in [her] life’ with her new curves. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Speaking to MailOnline about the transformation, Jessica said: ‘I had a life changing aesthetic procedure as part of my transition which left me with a J-Lo butt and Kim Kardashian hips.’ </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I had high amounts of Methacrylate over the period of a week [and] my body was transformed into an hourglass figure.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I want to be a voluptuous woman with curves and now I am and I feel sexy for the first time in my life!'</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Poser: In an Instagram snap, Jessica flaunted her curves while posing by the pool and in front of a rainbow </div> <noscript> Poser: In an Instagram snap, Jessica flaunted her curves while posing by the pool and in front of a rainbow </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Poser: In an Instagram snap, Jessica flaunted her curves while posing by the pool and in front of a rainbow</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img” style=”height: auto;”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Sizzling: The transgender reality star also sported a plunging red dress as she headed to the hair salon in the warm Spanish sunshine </div> <noscript> Sizzling: The transgender reality star also sported a plunging red dress as she headed to the hair salon in the warm Spanish sunshine </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Sizzling: The transgender reality star also sported a plunging red dress as she headed to the hair salon in the warm Spanish sunshine</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Incredible: In July Jessica, who was previously known as Rodrigo, revealed she jetted to Brazil to undergo a Bioplasty buttock augmentation </div> <noscript> Incredible: In July Jessica, who was previously known as Rodrigo, revealed she jetted to Brazil to undergo a Bioplasty buttock augmentation </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Incredible: In July Jessica, who was previously known as Rodrigo, revealed she jetted to Brazil to undergo a Bioplasty buttock augmentation</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Jessica added that she never felt ‘sexy’ before her gender transition and had low confidence but now feels ‘fierce’ in her body.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She said: ‘As a man I never felt sexy at all and I had very low confidence but now as a woman I feel fierce and sexy and it is such an overwhelming feeling.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’My life has changed a lot.

I am not the same person from last year. My mind, body and soul is 100 per cent female.'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Jessica also explained that due to the coronavirus pandemic, her voice feminisation surgery and sex reassignment surgery have been delayed. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The former Human Ken Doll also revealed in July that she would now like to be called Jessica and has plans to formally changing her name. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Speaking on This Morning, Jessica added that she is dreaming of becoming a mother. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”><div class=”splitLeft”><div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Glowing: Jessica has been showing off her figure on her new Instagram account </div> <noscript> Glowing: Jessica has been showing off her figure on her new Instagram account </noscript> </div></div><div class=”splitRight”><div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Sensational: She previously donned a striking red dress and hoop earrings </div> <noscript> Sensational: She previously donned a striking red dress and hoop earrings </noscript> </div></div><div class=”clear”></div><p class=”imageCaption”>Glowing: Jessica has been showing off her figure on her new Instagram account, and previously donned a striking red dress and hoop earrings </p></div><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Roddy Alves on long journey to become a transgender woman” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT08M52S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2020-04-21T16:39:13+0100″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Roddy Alves opens up on her long journey to finally become a transgender woman. Formerly known as Rodrigo Alves, aka ‘The Human Ken Doll’, Roddy made the transition she always wanted to last year.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-6475689403229976020″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Alves on long journey to become a transgender website Alves opens up on her long journey to finally become a transgender woman. Formerly known as Rodrigo Alves, aka ‘The Human Ken Doll’, Roddy made the transition she always wanted to last year.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She told hosts Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes ‘I have been developing as a person and as a human being.

I was born a transgender woman.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’Throughout the years you have known me, I was fighting the fact that I have always been a woman inside myself.’ </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Later on, Ruth asked: ‘What about love in your life?'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Jessica said: ‘First, GelMA Bio ink is to love yourself.

My priority is myself and my transition. I would like to have a child and like to have a baby. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I visualise myself taking care of my baby and being with someone who loves me and accepts for me for who I am.’     </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Past life: Jessica shot to fame due to her multiple plastic surgeries when she was living as a man, attracting a huge social media following and worldwide fame (pictured September 2018) </div> <noscript> Past life: Jessica shot to fame due to her multiple plastic surgeries when she was living as a man, attracting a huge social media following and worldwide fame (pictured September 2018) </noscript> </div> <div><div> <span></span> <div></div></div></div><p class=”imageCaption”>Past life: GelMA Bio ink Jessica shot to fame due to her multiple plastic surgeries when she was living as a man, attracting a huge social media following and worldwide fame (pictured September 2018)</p></div></div>

<!– ad: website –>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Jessica Alves displays jaw-dropping curves in revealing red swimsuit
Your information: