Having a lot of stuff is never an issue but the problem most times is keeping your closet organized. Shoes, attire, bags, accessories, everything nice and dressy is what we women love. Everyone wants an organised wardrobe because for one its easier to see the range of outfits you have and can choose from. its difficult to look fancy all the time with a cluttered closet. Here are a few tips to get you started;
- Firstly take out what you don’t need. Avoid any form of hoarding, Give those stuff to charity or people who have need for it.
2. Prepare your outfits for the week in advance in order to avoid last minute rush and disorganizing the entire closet.
3. Hang it the right way, Let the hangers face one direction always.
4. Colour coding helps a great deal. You know where is what and it is appear neatly to the eyes.
5. Shoe rack or boxes are a must! you can create an organizer where you leather footwears are well protected from heat to prevent damage. Dont forget to sort them in categories .
6. You can organize your bags on the overhead of the shelves if you have one. Keep it simple, put the bags you use the most on the lower part of the overhead while the other on the higher section for easy reach.
You can also sort by Purses, colours or size too
7. Get inexpensive drawer dividers to give everything in place. Then, group undies by type (brief, bikini, thong). Fold bras one cup into the other, so cups keep their shape and take up less space.
8. The beauty of having a jewellery collection that’s so well organised you do not walk out the door trying to detangle a necklace you want to wear for that event. You can use a ice cube box to separate them or create a stand where you can arrange them neatly.
Have fun organizing your closet, let me know in the comment section which of these tips you find difficult to follow through with so I can help!
Photo source: Google images